Powers: (Slight temperature manipulation)
2. Moe :
Powers: (Video Observation Power and skill Imprinting) Moe can keep a repertoire of powers and skills he observes in directed movies and shows he can pick an observed characters powers and or skills from his interpretation of them and use them for an hour before having to rewatch the show though if he does not watch the full show the power and time is greatly diminished, also shows from Anime eat up his time much faster because of the weird time in anime. It can be inferred that Moe naturally has these powers but subconsciously blocks himself from using them unless visually giving himself approval to do so because of his timid nature.
3. Glorbju Plant:
Powers: ( DailyWish Spawning and Situational Growth.) The Glorbju Tree spawns a fruit servant when any one makes a wish around it to help the person with their desires, once the wish is complete or the fruit has lasted one solar day on the planet the Glorbju fruit dissolves and the tree grows a new fruit waiting for a wish, The Tree itself Grows when the a wish is fulfilled. It uses a strange alien magic the more wishes it fulfills the stronger the Glorbju Fruits abilities will be, will be From the planet Vektr a planet that borders an immaterial universe made of the collective dreams and nightmares of sentient organisms.
Powers: (Emotional reality warping) Emotions cause effects in and on realty Though through an advanced suit (Possibly extra dimensional) she is capable of being contained
· Joy (Gravity) When happy she negates the gravitational pull of objects thing beguine to float, at extreme levels of elation or ecstasy could cause gravity around her to increase.
· Surprise (Being): When Surprised objects either pop into or out of existence with very little consistency.
· Fear (Geometry): When frightened reality starts to bend and twist uncontrollably and is warped in impossible ways as random planes move in and out of one another almost like a glitch in space.
· Anger ( Energy): Energy is either amplified or negated at low levels friction starts to break down as things slide indefinitely, really bad temperaments can result in things spontaneously combusting, and at its worst a near level of absolute zero is found around her as she rapidly reaches Planck temperatures as a ball atomic soup forms around her as the strong force holding matter together is absorbed and things around her crumble to atomic dust from the sheer cold, she grows hotter if prolonged and angered even further in this state a black hole will form out of the pure energy.
· Disgust (Material): When she experiences disgust Elements shift into alternate elements or compounds, normal rules still apply to these materials, a pool of water suddenly turning into gold would solidify nearly instantaneously since gold's melting point is high compared to H2O
· Sadness (Time): When she is sad she can cause time to completely freeze, slow or speed up, and all not directly affecting her, a person could age 20 years, a car could revert back to its base materials.
5. Business Homicidal:
Powers: (none) An insane individual who sees themselves as working for a company they hate, They are called on the phone or come into a meeting room and are assigned to kill what would appear to be random people, Though they are extremely sympathetic for their actions and hate to see people suffer, but they are also an extremely determined and hardworking individual who is good at their job. But in reality there is no job that forces them to do this they only perceive there to be one.
Powers: (Repulsion Weapon Generation) Trevor is a young rebellious teen who grew up on the streets by his own choice, He has the ability to generate an invisible weapon, mostly Bats and Guitars, Trevor is not a creative individual. When these weapons make contact with an object they generate a huge amount of force pushing the target back, normally the weapons generated by Trevor are invisible unless they make contact with something else besides Trevor himself where they would look like a bright light in the shape of the object the generated. Weapons also cannot be thrown as soon as they lose contact with him they vanish. He can actually play guitars he makes, though he is a really shitty guitar player. Trevor enjoys nothing more than air-guitaring then using his instrument to bat away a police car.
7. The Narrator
Powers: (4th wall protection) The narrator does as his title would suggest. Slightly interacting with the world, never noticed but always speaking to an audience no one can see. Less a character and more an excuses for noncanon stories to be set up with very odd subject matter.
8. The Infinite Man
Powers: (Life hard save point) The Infinite Man cannot die though more accurately he keeps every memory and skill he has learned in life and when he dies he simply restarts his life. He has lived his life a countless amount of times, he has experienced lives of joy, hedonism, regret, fear, praise, disgust, madness and when that got boring he has become mostly bored of his life, he has met nearly every one he could ever meet within his lifetime. The only thing that really keeps him going is the fact he has convinced himself that once he dies each time line continues on without him as he starts a new one, Because he constantly lives and dies he is very casual about death and life and often forgets what others dont live like he does, or perhaps they just dont remember it. if helping someone out he may learn the code that would have saved everyone only to shoot himself to start his life over again just to use this one bit of information. his age and what he knows is never consistent and his own timeline is very skewed.